Amanda completed her articles of clerkship in 2004 at Legal Aid (WA) and Albert Wolff Chambers under barrister Tom Percy QC.
Amanda has worked at D.G. Price & Co. since 2005, practising in the following areas:
- Criminal investigations and charges
- Criminal appeals against conviction and sentence
- Criminal property confiscation matters
- Driving matters, including applications for extraordinary driver’s licences and applications to overturn life disqualifications
- Coronial inquests
- Restraining orders
- Appeals of Liquor Control Act 1988, barring notices and prohibition orders
Amanda is a member of the Criminal Lawyers Association of Western Australia (secretary 2005-2009) and a board member of the Women’s Law Centre of Western Australia.
In 2008 Amanda received the Criminal Lawyers Association of Western Australia Hodge Award which is awarded to the most promising criminal lawyer of less than five years’ experience.