David Price graduated from the University of Western Australia and was admitted to practice in 1991. He initially practised in the area of workers compensation at Dwyer Durack and then in insurance litigation at Srdarov Richards, before establishing his own practice in 1995 when he also began working as a criminal defence lawyer. From 1997 the practice became known as D.G. Price & Co.
David practises across a wide range of civil litigation, and he has accumulated over 25 years of expert knowledge specialising in the areas of personal injury and insurance law, including:
- Injury, accident and workers’ compensation claims;
- Insurance claims and indemnity disputes; and
- Motor vehicle accident claims and property damage;
David also practises in the following areas of law:
- Aviation accidents;
- Catastrophic injury claims;
- Fatal accident claims
- Coronial inquests;
- Criminal injuries compensation;
- Life insurance claims;
- Occupiers liability claims;
- Professional negligence claims; and
- Uninsured employer claims.
David has experience in most Courts and Tribunals in Western Australia including the District Court, Supreme Court and Court of Appeal, WorkCover and the State Administrative Tribunal (SAT).
In 2017 David was recognised as a ‘Recommended Leading West Australian Criminal Defence Lawyer’ by Doyle’s Guide.
- Law Society of Western Australia
- Australian Lawyers Alliance
- Australian Insurance Law Association
- Criminal Lawyers Association of Western Australia